WWE 2K23 is coming in early 2023, but 2K Sports has been quite silent about what fans can expect from the latest installment in the WWE 2K franchise. However, just because the company has been silent, that doesn’t mean there aren’t a number of WWE 2K23 rumors circulating.
I hear a lot of things from various sources regarding upcoming video games and the studios behind them. While I usually wait to post anything until I can 100% confirm them through multiple channels, I thought it might be fun to talk about just a few of the things I’ve heard regarding WWE 2K23.
Whether you want to call them rumors or speculation, just remember that I haven’t been able to confirm a lot of this yet for WWE 2K23. There are also some specifics I’m waiting to hear back on, so I chose to leave a few things out. If and when the time comes, I will make an update both here and on Twitter @MikeStrawMedia.
Latest WWE 2K23 Rumors:
- MyGM will have mid-card singles titles and more customization for players.
- Controls will remain largely unchanged aside from a couple small mechanic improvements.
- The only larger gameplay change will come in the form of a new pinning system.
- Gameplay has received a number of improvements to collision and overall flow.
- MyFaction will see multiple improvements/additions — nothing specific was told to me, however.
- Despite it being a desire of the team for a few years now, I wasn’t able to get any information on the potential for the War Games match to finally be in WWE 2K23
What are you hoping to see with WWE 2K23? Let me know below, or on Twitter.
Have a tip you want to send? You can send information, images, video, and any other details you have to Mike at [email protected]